— Your privacy is critically important to us.
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Binaly collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Binaly’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Binaly’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Binaly may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Binaly also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://binaly.com/ blog posts. Binaly only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Binaly’s websites choose to interact with Binaly in ways that require Binaly to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Binaly gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://binaly.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Https://binaly.com/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
– Aggregated Statistics
Binaly may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Binaly may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Binaly does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Binaly uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
– From Our Legal Team Your Privacy
We have strived to comply with internationally respected standards such as those established by the Council of Europe’s Convention on Data Protection (1981) as well as the EU Data Protection Directive (EU/46/95) and we will strive to comply with The General Data Protection Regulation when it comes into force later in 2018. Accordingly, inter alia we use our best endeavours to collect only that personal information that we require for the technical and commercial operation of our activities, to inform you when we collect personal information and of the specific purpose for collecting this information, to give you access to your personal information, to keep your personal information secure and not to pass on your personal information to anybody unless you have specifically consented thereto.
Privacy & Personal Information
If any information can be linked to you, it is personal information. We take great care when collecting and processing such information in order to protect your privacy.
When you visit our web-site you may use many services without telling us who you are. However, we may place a cookie on your PC to enable us to keep statistical track of our audience and build trends on usage.
Collecting your Personal Information
When you register, and in any visit subsequent to registration, we collect your information in 2 main ways:
- a) during the registration process we require you to complete certain fields, request that you complete other fields and ask you to select a username and password so that we have sufficient minimum information necessary to provide our services to you; and
- b) by tracking your visit to our site (through the use of “cookies”) and your preferences when accessing various parts to enable us to better customize your use of our services.
Fair and Lawful Purposes for Collecting Information
We collect your personal information for the following main purposes:
Operational – in order to be able to provide the right service you require
Selective information channeling – in order to know which news or other information you prefer to read first
Direct marketing and advertising – bringing you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
Using your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Know your preferences and direct advertising for products and services in which you may be interested.
- With your permission we may share the information that you provide to us with selected third parties, primarily our advertisers and sponsors. You may opt-in of such sharing of information at the time of registration or later. If you opt-in to have such information shared at the time of registration, you will be able to opt-out any time thereafter.
Your Right to Access and Control your Personal Information
To make sure that you can control your personal information, you may:
- view the personal information we hold about you;
- request that any personal information that is inaccurate, irrelevant or out-of-date be amended or deleted; choose to stop using our services and have your personal information deleted, if such deletion is permissible by law and/or will not prejudice our position at law.
We have invested in various technical and organisational security measures to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. All our employees who have access either to the databases or to the servers that host our services must comply with strict security rules. Whilst we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every reasonable effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Protecting Sensitive Data
We acknowledge that some information is even more sensitive than others. As an additional safeguard, we only store such data in encrypted mode.
How long we keep Personal Information
We may be required by law to:
- Disclose certain personal information for purposes of law enforcement;
- Store personal information for various periods of time (e.g. in connection with tax laws);
- As a policy we will not store your personal data for a period of more than 10 years.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are developed to standards, tightly restricted, and under no circumstance do we have direct access to your PC, hard drive or any other of your devices. We may send you more than 1 cookie depending on the services you are interested in. This is done automatically and you will normally not notice that this is happening. You can choose whether to accept the cookies that we send to you by changing the settings of your browser. If you choose not to accept these cookies, some features may not work as intended.
- link a user to the account information we store on our computers;
- determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target information and advertisements based on user interests and behaviour;
- track entries, submissions and status in prize draws;
- measure certain traffic patterns to understand how our users’ habits so that we can ensure that our services, both technical and commercial, are properly set up to give our customers an enjoyable and profitable experience;
Do we sell personal information to other companies?
We do not. If another company wishes to contact any of our customers, we act as the middleman and only we know whether a particular customer fits the profile targeted by the advertiser. What we may occasionally sell is statistical data. We only forward your information to third parties if you have specifically consented to it.
– Credit & Contact Information